IP law and personal data protection
We provide professional advice on intellectual property rights, personal data protection and competition law.
Within this area we:
- manage and analyse the portfolio of IP rights (copyrights, trademarks, patents, utility designs),
- support in transactions of purchase, sale, transfer of copyright (including contract drafting),
- prepare and negotiate licence agreements, in particular highly specialised software agreements,
- register trademarks and designs with the Patent Office,
- compile full documentation and implement procedures related to personal data protection, in particular considering the implementation of the Personal Data Protection Regulation (RODO):
- identify the databases administered by our clients, the scope and purpose of their processing,
- draft agreements on entrusting data processing,
- draft templates of consents to personal data processing,
- represent clients before the General Inspector of Personal Data (DIODO), including assistance during audits,
- advise capital groups how to design binding corporate regulations to process data lawfully,
- offer full services to e-commerce activities in terms of documentation required by law.