Within the Energy law Department we:
- provide legal support to customers from the conventional electro-energy, gas, heat, liquid fuels sector, as well as the renewable energy sources sector,
- offer ongoing corporate services to businesses in the energy sector, e.g. advice on energy law issues, drawing up analyses and reviewing agreements already concluded,
- assist in preparing and negotiating agreements (contracts for sale, distribution contracts, connection contracts, internal regulations),
- practical support at each stage of acquisition and taking over of other companies in this sector, including legal due diligence procedures,
- offer legal advice on new investment schemes, e.g. involving the construction of wind farms and photovoltaic power stations, including also negotiating agreements to finance such energy projects,
- provide advice on sector regulatory issues, assist in obtaining concessions (drawing up and reviewing applications for concessions, implementing regulations required for starting business activities),
- represent our clients before common and administrative courts, enforcement bodies and offices (e.g. before the President of the Energy Regulatory Office).