The Head of this Department:
Corporate and commercial law
Comprehensive legal services offered to entrepreneurs and legal entities at any stage of their operations.
Within this area we:
- offer ongoing services in corporate law issues,
- provide business support,
- offer legal advice on how to transform a business activity (division or merger) or help to establish new entities (including limited partnerships),
- help to set up a business,
- prepare and monitor the implementation of corporate governance issues,
- draw up agreements, resolutions, legal opinions and other necessary documents,
- represent partners and shareholders at general meetings,
- advise when entities go public (the Stock Exchange, New Connect),
- deal with holding and fiduciary structures, cross-border transactions, national and foreign foundations, foreign ownership structures (including offshore).