Public procurement and administrative law
We offer comprehensive services in public procurement procedures.
Within this area we:
- provide comprehensive legal services to an ordering party, including prepare a public procurement procedure, compile complete documentation for tendering procedures (tender specifications, templates including contractual forms based on Contractual Terms FIDIC) and offer full meritorious support during tendering procedures,
- act as a representative of an ordering party in public procurement procedures,
- provide representation to an ordering party before the National Appeal Chamber at the President of the Public Procurement Office, and represent an ordering party in appeal proceedings against decisions of the National Appeal Chamber before common courts,
- advise how to perform contracts on public procurement, and represent an ordering party in court disputes arising from contracts awarded in tendering procedures,
- offer full support to contractors when preparing offers for tendering procedures and how to take advantage of legal protection means regarding decisions of an ordering party during such procedures, in case an appeal is lodged, we offer representation before the National Appeal Chamber at the President of the Public Procurement Office.