Within this Department we:
- conduct audits of employment related issues,
- support clients in recruitment procedures and when selecting forms of employment,
- draw up and prepare opinions on employment documentation, including employment agreements, non-competition agreements, work and remuneration regulations,
- make pre-claim assessments of the chances and risks of employment disputes,
- represent clients before common courts in all instances and public administration organs, as well as in cases on violation of employees’ rights,
- help clients to transform organisational structures of enterprises,
- advise how to optimise and restructure employment.