Following the privatisation process, the foreign investor bought the State Treasury-owned company, which owned the real property at Grzybowska 77 (currently the Warsaw Spire). We acted as advisor to the Ministry of Treasury and conducted pre-transaction audit, prepared and negotiated the sale agreement, considering in particular the reprivatisation claims.
Our portfolio of selected projects in this area:
- The hotel chain. Legal services in the investment process of the build and lease model
- Sale of the Class A office building
- The municipal housing estate – PTBS Poznań
- Retail. Sale of the shopping centre
- Office and retail building. Services during the construction process for the investor, under the FIDIC model