Connection fee – the dispute with the Distribution System Operator
We conducted the complex dispute on behalf of the wind farm developer against the national Distribution System Operator to establish the amount of the connection fee of the complex of wind farms. The dispute covered the legal issues, collateral measures and technical issues concerning the working of the wind farm and the electro-energy system, which were the actual grounds for the claim.
Our portfolio of selected projects in this area:
- Utility models – the protection of the entrepreneur’s intellectual property
- Trademarks – creation and protection of the portfolio of trademarks for the e-commerce products
- Shareholders’ supervision – dispute between the shareholders of the limited liability company limited partnership
- Property rights from renewable energy sources
- International disputes with cross-border aspects – conducting and coordinating the procedure, strategy development, representation before the court, foreign and national enforcement proceedings