Printing sector. Sale of the company in the flexographic printing sector to the national investment fund
We organised and conducted a dedicated auction procedure to sell the shares of the flexographic printing company, which resulted in the selection of the investor acquiring 70% of the shares and the right to convert 30% of the shares into the holding company of the purchaser.
Our portfolio of selected projects in this area:
- Telecommunication sector. The sale of the Internet provider together with the network and contracts to the leading national ISP
- Sale of the family business in the packaging industry to the strategic investor in the EU
- MBO. Preparation and conducting the transaction of the management buy-out in e-commerce including the financing through bonds issue
- Market acquisition. Acquisition of the key portfolio of contracts on the mass mailing market in a complex deal with the investment fund based in London, the UK
- Privatisation: audit and negotiating a sale agreement of the chain of resorts on behalf of the Ministry of Treasury