Sale of the family business in the packaging industry to the strategic investor in the EU
The transaction concerned the sale of a 100% stake in the family business to the foreign corporate investor from the packaging production sector. Our advice focused on proper structuring of the deal to secure and optimise the seller’s interest, conducting due diligence, negotiating the terms of transaction documentation.
Our portfolio of selected projects in this area:
- Telecommunication sector. The sale of the Internet provider together with the network and contracts to the leading national ISP
- MBO. Preparation and conducting the transaction of the management buy-out in e-commerce including the financing through bonds issue
- Market acquisition. Acquisition of the key portfolio of contracts on the mass mailing market in a complex deal with the investment fund based in London, the UK
- Privatisation: audit and negotiating a sale agreement of the chain of resorts on behalf of the Ministry of Treasury
- Medical sector. The acquisition of the controlling stake of the shares of the medical company by the strategic investor – the GPW listed company