Market acquisition. Acquisition of the key portfolio of contracts on the mass mailing market in a complex deal with the investment fund based in London, the UK
We provided legal assistance in the transaction which involved the acquisition of the key market share in the mass mailing services by acquiring the portfolio of institutional contractors from the entity managed by the London investment fund. The transaction included a complex agreement of the cooperation undertaking type for negotiating the terms of contract assignment, where the transaction made the price and payment dependent on the outcome, and the whole set of business security measures concerning exclusivity, non-competition and confidentiality clauses.
Our portfolio of selected projects in this area:
- Telecommunication sector. The sale of the Internet provider together with the network and contracts to the leading national ISP
- Sale of the family business in the packaging industry to the strategic investor in the EU
- MBO. Preparation and conducting the transaction of the management buy-out in e-commerce including the financing through bonds issue
- Privatisation: audit and negotiating a sale agreement of the chain of resorts on behalf of the Ministry of Treasury
- Medical sector. The acquisition of the controlling stake of the shares of the medical company by the strategic investor – the GPW listed company